YESSSS! We are one year old today! Woo-hoo! We celebrated this weekend with an awesome BBQ. The weather was perfect, the food was awesome, and the cake was almost entirely typo free. Tons of fun! Want to wish us a happy birthday? Do it in the comments section!
Special thanks to all of the people who made hitting this milestone possible:
- The amazing talented Fire Hose Team
- The various friends, interns, and freelancers who provided us with help over these past few months
- Our awesome advisors who give us the best advice and feedback.
- MIT, GAMBIT, the Ed Arcade, and their super encouraging environments
- And most importantly our families for sticking behind us while we walk the tight rope that is the start up world.
Here’s looking forward to year two!
Lots more awesome BBBBQ pictures after the jump.
Here’s Tovah and Sharat waiting for cake.
And here’s Jason’s wife Morissa and friend Adrianna.
Ethan and Kathrin glued their backs together by mistake, and had to crab walk everywhere.
Jeff and Justin are lectured on video games by Matt.
Some friends (many from Zeta Psi) talk smack at the BBQ.
A bunch of happy BBQ goers. Special props to Sam Ribnick (with the kickass shades) who helped set the whole thing up.
Eitan and Gene are unable to look normal under any circumstances.