Make Games With Us
Are you looking for a creative, innovative studio where you can really make an impact? Want to drop out of the big studio rat race and join the indie revolution? We’re currently looking for exceptionally talented people who know how to make games and want to do something really different.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Send a copy of your resume and portfolio to jobs<at>firehosegames[dot]com!
At Fire Hose we recognize that great games require varied perspectives and experiences. As such we are strongly committed to hiring a diverse team and welcome applications from everyone and anyone.
For All Openings
Candidates must be hard working and self motivated with a college degree. Must have experience making games with at least one shipped title that we can play. Good communication skills critical.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Great benefits – health care, dental, 401(k) retirement matching
- Unlimited paid time off. Take off when you want to.
- Lots of yummy food, snacks, and drinks in the office
- A reasonable 40 hour/week workweek. Crunch is extremely rare. You can make games and have a life outside of work!
- An environment where you’re part of a small team and get to make real design and creative decisions. You’ll no longer be a cog in the machine!
2D Artist (Full or Half Time)
Unity experience strongly preferred. 2D concept and illustration skills are paramount, as is the ability to style match. Other areas of expertise (3D modeling, animation, rigging, etc.) are terrific but are less critical for the current project. Ideal candidates will have a thorough understanding of game development and have experience working intimately with programmers.