Catlateral Damage is a first-person destructive cat simulator where your goal is to knock as many of your owner’s possessions onto the ground as possible. Feel what it’s like to be a mischievous cat and show your human who’s boss by eradicating his material belongings.
The original version of Catlateral Damage was created for the August 2013 7DFPS game jam. It’s been featured on a few sites, including Kotaku and Rock, Paper, Shotgun. Some YouTubers, such as RockLeeSmile and NerdCubed, have also featured it in their videos. Development of the game into a full release began in late September 2013. In January of 2014, word spread rapidly around the internet thanks to a post by AlphaBetaGamer. The game was featured on most major gaming sites as well as NBC News and Time. During the hype, the game was put up on Steam Greenlight on January 13th. On January 21st, 8 days after the campaign launched, the game was greenlit with 49 other titles.
- Play from the perspective of a crazy domestic house cat.
- Destroy precious collectibles and expensive electronics with your little paws.
- Make a mess of every room in the house, from the bedroom to the kitchen.
- Multiple game modes, including Combo Kitten, Picky Kitty, and Cat Ops.
- You’re a cat. You break stuff. Simple as that.