Catlateral Damage is a first-person destructive cat simulator where your goal is to knock as many of your owner’s possessions onto the ground as possible. Feel what it’s like to be a mischievous cat and show your human who’s boss by eradicating their material belongings.
The original version of Catlateral Damage was created by Chris Chung for the August 2013 7DFPS game jam. In January of 2014, the game was featured on most major gaming sites as well as NBC News and Time. The game was put up on Steam Greenlight on January 13th and was greenlit 8 days later with 49 other titles. On June 16th, the Kickstarter campaign for the game launched with a goal of $40,000. The funding goal was met 10 days later, and the campaign ended with over $61,000 and 2,500 backers. The game launched on Steam on May 27, 2015 and on PlayStation 4 in 2016.
- Play from the perspective of a crazy domestic house cat
- Destroy precious collectibles and expensive electronics with your little paws
- Make a mess of every room in the house, from the bedroom to the kitchen
- Procedurally-generated houses for endless replayability
- Loads of collectibles, unlockable cats, and power-ups
- Over 230 photos of real-life cats to find and collect